IBM Watson Care Manager June 2020 Release Notes
Welcome to the June 2020 release of Watson Care Manager. Care teams can now filter and sort client services and care team actions, and there are updates to Notes data in Reporting. So that you can more easily identify the changes that will apply to your instance of Watson Care Manager, updates are tagged as follows:
- Watson Care Manager - these updates are for all Watson Care Manager customers.
- Reporting - these items apply to all Watson Care Manager customers using Watson Care Manager Reporting.
- Service Providers - these items apply to Watson Care Manager customers with the Providers feature enabled.
- Organization Units - these updates are for all Watson Care Manager customers with Organization Units enabled.
- Community Service Referral - these items apply to customers who have licensed the Watson Care Manager Community Service Referral add-on.
- Community Service Payment - these items apply to customers who have licensed the Watson Care Manager Community Service Payment add-on.
- Connect Providers - these items apply to customers who have licensed the Watson Care Manager Connect Providers add-on.
- Connect Individuals - these items apply to customers who have licensed the Watson Care Manager Connect Individual add-on.
- Connect 360 - these items apply to customers who are integrated with the IBM Health and Human Services Connect 360 application.
Watson Care Manager
So that you can easily find services of specific interest to you, you can now filter and sort a client's Services list page. You can filter the page information to show any or a combination of the following services: open, overdue, closed, due to start in 7 days, and due to end in 7 days. You can also sort the information in each list column.
Watson Care Manager
Watson Care Manager
The following updates to Notes and Touchpoints data are now available:
- So that you can report on the date that a note was manually recorded, and not the date the note was saved in Watson Care Manager, a new data item called Creation Date is now available for use in the Notes data set. (255987)
- So that you can report on notes that contain sensitive client information, a new data item called Sensitive is now available for use in the Notes and Touchpoints data sets. (244998)
Watson Care Manager
- If you add more than 15 users when configuring care team groups, an error message displays when a user bulk assigns 25 unassigned clients or referrals to the group. To avoid this issue, do not add more than 15 users to a group. Alternatively, users can single assign or select less than 25 unassigned clients or referrals in a bulk assignment. (260590)
- When you create a report that contains assessments or questionnaire data, inconsistent report data is generated, for example, some data is repeated and some data is missing. (240244)
- If an ad hoc goal and a configured goal exist with the same name, an error message displays if you complete a questionnaire or an assessment that automatically creates the configured goal. If you experience this issue, rename the ad hoc goal and ensure that the new name is different from the configured goal. Then, re-run the questionnaire or assessment. (258915, INC2063232)
- When you create a report by using only the Notes data set, an empty row displays for each user who did not create a note. To avoid this issue, ensure you add the Users data set to the report or exclude null values from the report. (260625)
- If you create a tasks report that contains Role data, NA displays instead of the name of the role that is assigned the task. (260137)
Watson Care Manager
- When you save a quick note, an inaccurate message displays saying that the touchpoint is saved regardless of whether the note type is Touchpoint. (257285)
- When you filter Notes Highlights for the last month, highlights from over a month ago are displayed in addition to highlights for the last month. (245154)
- If you try to complete certain actions, for example, create a referral or assign a program, and you do not have access to the client, you cannot complete the action and no error message is displayed. If you are sure that you need access to the client, either request emergency access to the client or ask a care team member to add you to the client's care team. (259832)
- If you edit a client data type in the administration workspace, and do not update its external system reference, an error is displayed that indicates that the external system reference already exists. Ensure that you edit or remove the external system reference to avoid this issue. (258577)
- In the share care plan PDF, if a medication name is too long, the name data overlaps with the SIG data. In addition, if an allergy name is too long, the name overlaps with the Reaction/Severity data. (INC2369070, 260928)
- Notes pagination is not displayed on a client's Notes list page. The page displays only 50 of the most recently recorded notes. To find other notes that might not be displayed, filter the notes list by the available criteria. (260939)
- When selecting to show or hide a source or original source system in the Administration workspace, in some instances, an incorrect error message with invalid codes is displayed. Ignore this message and continue to show or hide the selected value. (261380)
- The reporting application is treating Allergy names as case-sensitive, for example, when you generate a report of the number of clients with specific allergy types, allergy names in different cases are being considered as two different allergies. (224396).
- If you create a report that contains height data, measurement time data is not displayed. (250238)
- When SSO is enabled, if you sign out of reporting and attempt to sign in again, an error message displays. If you experience this issue, click Ok in the error message to sign in again. (253903)
- Assessment and questionnaire data is directly linked to each client. When you create a report that contains assessment or questionnaire data, and program data, the assessment or questionnaire data is displayed for all programs to which the client is assigned. This behavior occurs regardless of whether the program contains that particular assessment or questionnaire content. (261299)
- When you create assessment and questionnaires reports and include Assessments by Program data items or Questionnaires by Program Name data items, no data is displayed. (INC2413936, 261278)
Watson Care Manager Connect 360
- If you register a client in Watson Care Manager, Connect 360 checks for a match and if no match is found, automatically registers the client in Connect 360. If you subsequently search for the client in Watson Care Manager and Connect 360, the search results indicate that the client is registered in both applications. However, if you then open the client’s Virtual Client Record, an inaccurate error message displays. (242258)
- When you search for a client in both systems a misleading error message is intermittently displayed. The message indicates that the search results show only Watson Care Manager clients. The message displays only when the client you searched for was originally registered in Watson Care Manager and subsequently registered in Connect 360 automatically. Ignore this message, the client exists in both systems and is shown in the search results as expected. (256209, 252716)
Watson Care Manager Community Services Payment
- If you are using payments, do not use 2 weekly or 4 weekly services. There is an issue with payment calculations for services with frequencies of 2 weekly and 4 weekly. (242597)
Part number: 5725V59
Date of submission for approval: June 2020
© Copyright 2016, 2020 IBM Corporation
02 July 2020